Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
**Warning**These are addictive. I make them at least once a every month sometimes more.
Makes 12 bread sticks 1 inch think 2 inches high and 8 inches long.
400 degrees for 12-15 mins
3 1/2 C. Flour
1 T. Dry active Yeast
2 T. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 C. Warm Water
1/4 or half cube butter
Parmesan Cheese
Oregino
Garlic Salt
Mix 2 1/2 Cups of Flour with yeast, sugar, salt and then add water after. Then add the rest of the flour until not sticky. Let rise until double in size about 30 mins. Or do like I do and out it in your warmer to cut that time in half. Then poor dough on clean surface with a little more flour to roll out on. Press dough out until you have a rectangle and can cut 12 inch strips with a pizza cutter.
Then melt butter in a flat bowl. Take a strip and fold in half, dip both sides in butter and then twist the dough and repeat. Then sprinkle on top Parmesan, garlic salt and oregano.
Let rise another 10 mins in warmer. and then cook for 15 mins until golden brown.
You'll be making these in place of every bread from now on. At least I do. Oh and for one horrible secret of mine. I buy individual nacho cheese sauce to dip the bread into. YUM YUM!!
Labels:
Breads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment